UPDATE MAY 29
An invitation to join us as we begin the process of re-opening Riverdale Church.
Riverdale Church is planning to re-open its doors for Sunday morning services at 9:30 & 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, June 21st.
As we prepare to open our doors to attendees once again, we are also inviting our attendees to join us for 21 days of prayer and fasting. You’re invited to join us in-person at our building or at home. There is no distance in prayer.
Please click here for more info on our 21 days of prayer & fasting.
As we are beginning our building reopening plan with reasonable safety guidelines, our team has been working to create a touch-less visitor experience for everyone involved. We want you to know:
- No childcare will be available but services will be family friendly to keep your kids engaged!
- We are limiting the amount of people who can be in our building at one time.
- All surfaces will be sanitized before and after services.
- Greeters will “Smile and Wave” as you arrive in the building.
- Doors will be propped open to avoid touching handles.
- Giving buckets will be in the back of the sanctuary to place your tithes and offerings.
- No Bulletins! Announcements can be found before and after service on the screens or digitally on our Riverdale App and website.
- Prepackaged communion elements will be provided on Communion Sundays
- Each row in the sanctuary will be dismissed in an orderly fashion following each service.
- Hand Sanitizers will be placed by the doors.
- We will not be serving food or drinks.
Even though our church building begins to reopen within reasonable safety guidelines, we understand the Church is not a building and many in our community will choose to worship from home. Our full online worship experience is here to stay and we celebrate you choosing to worship with us each weekend; whether you worship at home or in a church building. Like no other time before, we are one church in multiple locations!
Come together again when you’re ready.
As you make decisions on how to worship, here are three ways we are encouraging you to be part of the Riverdale Church family:
Stay home and worship with your Riverdale Online family at Church Online or through Facebook.
Invite a small group to a Riverdale watch party in your home.
Attend an in-person worship service at a Riverdale Church beginning June 21st at either 9:30 or 11:00 a.m.
If you choose to attend an in-person worship service, we are committed to complying with health and safety guidelines to make every effort to protect our communities.
During worship gatherings, our buildings will be limited in capacity. After our 9:30 service, we will dismiss attendees out of the building for a short period of time as we clean and prepare for the 11:00 a.m. service.
We welcome anyone who chooses to wear masks or other personal protection equipment but will not require you to wear them.
Riverdale Church is committed to the health of our community and will scale our gatherings in compliance with the Minnesota Department of Health and CDC guidance to support efforts in bringing this pandemic to an end in a holistically healthy way.
We’re believing the best days are ahead for the Church!